THE AIM OF THE VACUUM LIFTING EQUIPMENT TRAINING COURSE:
To train candidates in the safe operation of Vacuum Lifting Equipment in accordance with current Health & Safety legislation and safe working practices. This course is a mix of theory and practical exercises, designed to be delivered in accordance with the clients specific make / model of choice.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
All personnel required to operate Vacuum Lifting Equipment.
Vacuum Lifting Equipment Training Course Candidates do not require any previous experience but must be able to certify that they are physically fit and have no medical conditions that might prevent them from attending this course. Delegates should be able to write and speak in English. Safety equipment will be supplied by your trainer.
Candidates will participate in theory lessons and practical demonstrations / exercises, all of which are highlighted by the use of Video Presentations covering.
- Course Introduction
- Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 (LOLER)
- Provision and Use or Work Equipment Regulations 1998 (PUWER)
- Safety procedures for operating Vacuum Lifters
- Basic operating skills
- Lifting tackle selection, inspection and slinging techniques
- Safe operating practice – fitting, hand signals, lifting, travelling, lowering & storage
- Daily maintenance and safety checks
- Safe working load indicators
- Theory & Practical exercises
- Course evaluation and close
Card & Certificate of Competence, valid for 3 years before renewal.
SYNERGY TRAINING COURSES:
You can view all of our courses here.