THE AIM OF THE EVACUATION BANKSPERSON TRAINING COURSE:
To give delegates the understanding and knowledge to correctly monitor and control the movements of excavators whilst operating within a construction site environment.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This Evacuation Marshall Banksperson Training is ideal for operatives, supervisors, site managers who are involved in the monitoring and movement of excavators during operations.
Evacuation Marshall Banksperson Training candidates require previous experience and must be able to certify that they are physically fit and have no medical conditions that might prevent them from attending this course. Delegates should be able to write and speak in English. Safety equipment will be supplied by your trainer.
Candidates will participate in theory lessons and practical demonstrations / exercises, all of which are highlighted by the use of Video Presentations:
- Have a basic understanding of the industry, the dangers of working in the industry and their responsibilities as an Excavation Marshall – Banksperson.
- Have knowledge of the equipment to be used and be conversant with Method Statements – Risk Assessments – Permits to work.
- Identify and maintain PPE appropriate for use.
- Conduct all pre-excavating checks.
- Agree communication signals and emergency procedures.
- Safe positioning of Excavation Marshall – Banksperson.
- Define and identify the different types of underground services.
- Identify risks that excavations can present and how people may be affected.
- Conduct all necessary safety checks at the work area.
- Carry out exploratory tasks.
- Identify the risks of excavating near to underground services, and the safe digging practices that should be adopted.
- Carry out all end of shift and safe storage procedures.
Certificate of Competence, valid for 3 years before renewal or NPORS (N027) Excavation Marshall / Banksperson.
SYNERGY TRAINING COURSES:
You can view all of our courses here.