THE AIM OF THE MOBILE ELEVATED WORK PLATFORM TRAINING COURSE:
Provide the candidate with the basic knowledge and practical skills involved in operating Mobile Elevated Work Platforms (MEWP).
THE COURSE OBJECTIVE:
- Be able to operate the machine safely and correctly and in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions and accepted good practices.
- Site and operate machine safely in relation to task.
- Be able to carry out minor adjustments and routine services.
- Have sufficient knowledge and practical skills to successfully complete the assessment.
Candidates taking part in the Mobile Elevated Work Platform Training Course (MEWP) do not require any previous experience but must be able to certify that they are physically fit and have no medical conditions that might prevent them from attending this course. Delegates should be able to write and speak in English. Safety equipment will be supplied by your trainer.
Candidates will participate in theory lessons and practical demonstrations / exercises, all of which are highlighted by the use of Video Presentations covering.
- An Introduction to the Construction Industry
- Current relevant regulations
- Introduction to machine
- Pre – shift inspections
- Controls and instrument
- Operators Code of Safe Practice
- Components and types of Mobile Elevating Work Platforms
- Limitation of use
- Moving and locating machine
- Emergency controls
- Servicing and Inspection Testing
- Theory & Practical Assessments
SYNERGY TRAINING COURSES:
You can view all of our courses here.