AIM OF THE REPORT OF THOROUGH EXAMINATION OF LIFTING EQUIPMENT TRAINING COURSE:
To provide individuals with the required level of underpinning knowledge, enabling them to produce reports and the certification of thorough examination of portable lifting equipment and accessories. The course looks a documentation and the range of inspection techniques and rejection criteria.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Individuals whose job role within their organisation is to complete and produce reports relating to the examination of portable lifting equipment and accessories.
Report of Thorough Examination of Lifting Equipment Training Course candidates require previous experience and must be able to certify that they are physically fit and have no medical conditions that might prevent them from attending this course. Delegates should be able to write and speak in English. Safety equipment will be supplied by your trainer.
Candidates will participate in theory lessons and exercises, all of which are highlighted by the use of Video Presentations covering:
- Have a basic understanding of the industry, the dangers of working in the industry and their responsibilities as a competent person carrying out inspections of lifting equipment, accessories and attachments.
- Be able to conform to manufacturers requirements as per technical data and conform to relevant regulations and legislation.
- Be able to locate, identify and explain different types of lifting equipment, accessories and attachments. Examine their basic construction, explain their uses, applications and functions.
- Be able to interpret and extract information from all relevant
- Explain and demonstrate a comprehensive thorough
- Identify and demonstrate how to complete a thorough examination inspection
- Carry out all out storage and securing
NPORS Card / Certificate or Synergy Training Solutions Card & Certificate of Competence (valid for 3 years before renewal)
SYNERGY TRAINING COURSES:
You can view all of our courses here.