THE AIM OF THE WORKING AT HEIGHTS WITH HARNESS TRAINING COURSE:
To give an understanding to delegates who are working at height, either in construction or other environments, where delegates are exposed to the risk of falling from height. This course can be tailored to suit company requirements.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Working At Heights With Harness Training Course is ideal for operatives, supervisors, site managers who are currently or going to be concerned with working at height and using the appropriate harness and fall arrest equipment.
Candidates do not require any previous experience but must be able to certify that they are physically fit and have no medical conditions that might prevent them from attending this course. Delegates should be able to write and speak in English. Safety equipment will be supplied by your trainer.
Candidates will participate in theory lessons and practical demonstrations / exercises, all of which are highlighted by the use of Video Presentations covering:
- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- Management of Health and Safety at Work (1999)
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulation
- Work at Height regulations
- Duties of employees and employer
- Organising the work
- Hazards and control measures
- Selecting, checking and testing of equipment
- Suspension trauma
- Practical fitting of equipment
- Theory assessment
- Practical assessment (correct fitting and selection)
Certificate of Competence, valid for 3 years before renewal.
SYNERGY TRAINING COURSES:
You can view all of our courses here.