THE AIM OF THE LOADING SHOVEL TRAINING COURSE:
This Course is designed to provide operators with relevant knowledge and understanding in the practical use of a Loading Shovel.
THE COURSE OBJECTIVE:
On completion of the course candidates will have an updated knowledge of health and safety awareness and be able to work at a significantly lower risk to themselves and others whilst operating the Loading Shovel. Candidates will be able to operate to the requirements of the current legislation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Loading Shovel Training Course will train all personnel required to operate a Loading Shovel within an active site / premises.
Candidates require previous experience and must be able to certify that they are physically fit and have no medical conditions that might prevent them from attending this course. Delegates should be able to write and speak in English. Safety equipment will be supplied by your trainer.
Candidates will participate in theory lessons and practical demonstrations / exercises, all of which are highlighted by the use of Video Presentations covering.
- The Health and Safety at Work Act.
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations
- Operation of plant to minimum standards
- Fitting ancillary equipment
- Checking the plant
- Preparing machine for travelling on site or quarry areas
- Loading vehicles and transporting loads
- Creating storage areas and ramps
- Practical use of the Loading Shovel
Card & Certificate of Competence, valid for 3 years before renewal.
NPORS (N209) Loading Shovel Card
SYNERGY TRAINING COURSES:
You can view all of our courses here.