AIM OF THE AGRICULTURAL TRACTOR TRAINING COURSE:
Synergy Agricultural Tractor Training Course is designed to train and assess delegates in the safe operation of Agricultural Tractors, including PTO attachments. This includes site safety during operation, in addition to carrying out pre-start and stop checks prior to use.
Candidates require previous experience and must be able to certify that they are physically fit and have no medical conditions that might prevent them from attending this course. Delegates should be able to write and speak in English. Safety equipment will be supplied by your trainer.
Candidates will participate in theory lessons and practical demonstrations / exercises, all of which are highlighted by the use of Video Presentations covering:
- The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Provision of Use and Work Equipment Regulations
- Workplace transport regulation
- Other current relevant regulations
- Accident report systems
- Personal protective equipment
- Operation of plant to minimum standards
- Fitting ancillary equipment
- Preparing machine for travelling on site or road
- Driving, reversing and transporting loads
- Practical use of plant
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
All personnel required to operate an Agricultural Tractor.
Card & Certificate of Competence, valid for 3 years before renewal or NPORS (N601) Agricultural Tractor Card. Find out more about NPORS Accreditation from their website.
SYNERGY TRAINING COURSES:
You can view all of our courses here.