THE AIM OF THE SMALL PLANT AWARENESS TRAINING COURSE:
To give an understanding to delegates who are working with various items of small plant including hydraulic, electrical or air operated.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This Small Plant Awareness Training Course is ideal for delegates who are end users, or involved in the supply of such equipment to others. The course can be tailored to suit individual company requirements.
Candidates do not require any previous experience but must be able to certify that they are physically fit and have no medical conditions that might prevent them from attending this course. Delegates should be able to write and speak in English. Safety equipment will be supplied by your trainer.
Candidates will participate in theory lessons and practical demonstrations / exercises, all of which are highlighted by the use of Video Presentations covering.
- The Health & Safety at Work Act
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations
- Duties of employees and employer
- Organising the work
- Hazards and control measures when using small plant
- Selecting, checking and testing of small plant and equipment
- Personal protective equipment
- Theory assessment
- Practical assessment (correct checks and selection)
Card & Certificate of Competence, valid for 3 years before renewal.
SYNERGY TRAINING COURSES:
You can view all of our courses here.